Whoever your readers are, they will most likely be thinking of one thing next January: how to better improve themselves and how to make a fresh start. Your self-help book will definitely come in handy then, so make sure it reaches readers through the Ingram Supplement - New Year, New You service.
With this, your book will be featured alongside titles of the same genre in a supplement that covers specific interests or themes, which will be distributed together with the December 2020 issue of the Ingram Advance Catalog and sent to Ingram’s extensive database of retailers and librarians.
Launch a widespread promotional campaign through this supplement, the print edition of which is sent to 7,000 retailers and its e-catalog sent to 29,000 subscribers.
Please take note:
- This supplement is for self-help books (health, wellness, personal finance, diet, and such). Fiction titles are not accepted.
- This service is available to books that are title live and returnable. If your book isn’t able to meet the necessary requirements to fulfill the service, we will move fulfillment to the following year (on the next publication of the appropriate Supplement).
- This supplement AuthorHouse reserves the right to refuse a listing if the book genre does not match the theme for a particular issue and/or fail Ingram’s content guidelines.
- AuthorHouse creates the 30- to 35-word book description to be used in your supplement listing.
- Slots are available only until August 3, 2020.
About Ingram Content Group
Ingram is the leading distributor of print and digital content. It offers fully integrated print and digital wholesale and distribution services for the book industry. Each year, Ingram issues a series of catalogs to retailers and libraries showcasing forthcoming and recently published titles.