PW Advance Plus
Your readers don’t just consult book clubs and online forums for new books. They ask booksellers, librarians, and even keep up with publishers to get hold of the freshest titles too. So why not promote your book to them as well? With our PW Advance Plus service, you can advertise on Publishers Weekly, the bible of the publishing business and introduce your book to these publishing professionals!
With this service, you get:
- Double slot print ad in the Publishers Weekly magazine (2 out of 8 slots)
- Online banner ad campaign on PublishersWeekly.com with 20,000 impressions
- A listing in PW Select, a monthly supplement that covers indie authors and the self-publishing marketplace which includes author interviews, book announcements, news, book reviews, and more.
- 1 month placement in Booklife.com, Publishers Weekly’s website dedicated to indie authors. It features success stories, author profiles, and writing tips, as well as a streamlined way to submit books for review
- Social media promotion via Booklife’s Facebook and Twitter pages
- 6-month digital subscription to Publishers Weekly
- 1-year digital subscription to PW Select magazine
- 1 free print copy of the Publishers Weekly issue in which your book’s PW Select listing appears
What You Need to Know
With more than 150 years in circulation, Publishers Weekly is the leading source of comprehensive international news and unique industry data. Its weekly print publication is targeted to publishers, librarians, booksellers, and literary agents. Its website, on the other hand, has up to 14 million unique visitors annually.*
*As of 2020
Call 833.262.8899 to order
or speak to an AuthorHouse team member for more information about this service
Disclaimer: Prices listed do not include applicable taxes (such as sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax), which will be added to the total at the time of purchase.