Talking about your journey as an author and sharing the story behind your book with potential readers personalises
your book marketing campaign. When you speak to an audience, they get to know you, your unique creative process, and
the motivation behind your story. It can spark curiosity and draw interest to your book, building a connection that
can turn an audience into readers.
But setting up speaking engagements on a national, and even global level isn’t a feasible option for many
authors. AuthorHouse has come up with the perfect solution with the Author Video at Author’s Location.
Your very own author video can capture you in your best element and allow you to show your personality to would-be
Filmed at a setting of your choice, the Author Video at Author’s Location is the perfect
promotional tool for authors wanting to add a personal touch to their online marketing campaign.
When you buy our Author Video service, you get:
- 90- to 120-second custom-made creative author video
- Placement of your author video on YouTube
- A link to your author video from your book details page in the AuthorHouse
You will be able to make one round of revisions to your video at no additional cost. Any additional rounds of
revisions will cost £449. Acceptable changes include:
- Simple text changes (adding or removing words)
- Changes in font size
- Corrections or additions to book and author information
- Changes to audio levels
- Image changes (if you provided your own or you feel an image is offensive)
You will own all the rights to your video and will be provided with the final version. You can share it with as many
people as you like, include it in your press releases, or post it on social media sites and websites. In the
competitive marketplace, a professional video will surely make you stand out.
Note: Video shoots must be scheduled at least 15 business days in advance. If you intend to be
filmed in a public place, you must be able to secure a release for the location before video can be recorded there.
* Please Note: Your chosen filming location must be within two driving hours of London. Filming at locations farther
away will require additional fees.