AuthorHouse UK has designed the Digital Discovery Service to give your book an edge in this digital age.
This unique service utilises the power of social media to help you pull in more prospective readers for your book. Every time your contacts and followers share content about your book, they’ll get a free copy. Then their contacts will also start sharing, and so on.
- BookStub™ Cards – These are plastic cards that display your full-colour book cover on the front and ordering information on the back that readers can use to access your book digitally.
- BookGrabbr – This web-based tool enables you to give away a free preview or a free ‘grabb’ of the entire book to potential readers when they share your book on their social media profiles. You also get access to analytics on your reader demographics.
The model is simple: you share your Bookgrabbr link to your social media, and your Facebook friends, Twitter followers and LinkedIn connections receive a sample of your book in return for sharing it with their friends, who can then share it with their friends, and on and on.
What you get:
- 25 promotional BookStub™ cards to give away
- A one-year subscription to BookGrabbr:
- 25 ‘grabbs’ of the full book to drive early shares
- Unlimited book preview ‘grabbs’
- Quarterly reports that include likes, shares, grabbs, impressions, etc.
- A buy button with a link to purchase your book
Let us help you promote your book online. Contact your marketing consultant at 0800 047 8203 (Domestic) or or +44 1908 723714 (Intl) if you are calling from outside the UK (international call rates apply) or send an email to sales@AuthorHouse UK.com.
Please Note: This service is only available for live titles available in e-book format. It is most effective for authors who have an established following of fans, followers, and connections on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.