When you’re planning to get your book out in the market, you should to reach out to people who your readers trust for book recommendations too—like their go-to book retailers. No, you don’t have to be in every literary fair or in fancy dinner parties to reach out to them. You can connect with these reputed professionals through their trusted industry magazine—Publishers Weekly, the bible of the publishing business.
With the PW Starter Plus Package, you can tap an invaluable market, and make sure your book is put before some of the most important people in the publishing and book industry.
With this service, you get:
- Single slot print ad in the Publishers Weekly magazine (1 out of 8 slots)
- Online banner ad campaign on PublishersWeekly.com with 10,000 impressions
- A listing in PW Select—a monthly supplement that covers indie authors and the self-publishing marketplace which includes author interviews, book announcements, news, book reviews, and more.
- 1 month placement in Booklife.com, Publishers Weekly’s website dedicated to indie authors. It features success stories, author profiles, and writing tips, as well as a streamlined way to submit books for review
- Social media promotion via Booklife’s Facebook and Twitter pages
- 6-month digital subscription to Publishers Weekly
- 1-year digital subscription to PW Select magazine
- 1 free print copy of the Publishers Weekly issue in which your book’s PW Select listing appears
What You Need to Know
With more than 150 years in circulation, Publishers Weekly is the leading source of comprehensive international news and unique industry data. Its weekly print publication is targeted to publishers, librarians, booksellers, and literary agents. Its website, on the other hand, has up to 14 million unique visitors annually.*
*As of 2020
Note: Ads are subject to the publication’s own content and image guidelines.