Have you already figured out where to promote your book? Apart from your fellow writers association and local book club, you should consider introducing your book to booksellers, librarians, and publishers too. After all, readers follow them for fresh titles as well. You don’t have to join conferences or google them all because now, you can reach out to them through Publishers Weekly (PW), the bible of the publishing industry. With our PW Elite Plus service, you can advertise on PW and its platforms and introduce your book to these publishing professionals!
With this service, you get:
- Half page print ad in the Publishers Weekly magazine
- Online banner ad campaign on PublishersWeekly.com with 30,000 impressions
- A leaderboard (600 x 140) banner ad on PW Daily e-newsletter
- A listing in PW Select, a monthly supplement that covers indie authors and the self-publishing marketplace which includes author interviews, book announcements, news, book reviews, and more.
- 1 month placement in Booklife.com, Publishers Weekly’s website dedicated to indie authors. It features success stories, author profiles, and writing tips, as well as a streamlined way to submit books for review
- Social media promotion via Booklife’s Facebook and Twitter pages
- 6-month digital subscription to Publishers Weekly
- 1-year digital subscription to PW Select magazine
- 1 free print copy of the Publishers Weekly issue in which your book’s PW Select listing appears
What You Need to Know
With more than 150 years in circulation, Publishers Weekly is the leading source of comprehensive international news and unique industry data. Its weekly print publication is targeted to publishers, librarians, booksellers, and literary agents. Its website, on the other hand, has up to 14 million unique visitors annually.*
*As of 2020