What could the real 2050s be like?
This book is second in the series about what life will be like when “cyber” is prolific, self-aware, and in full control of large-scale industry, service, and transportation. This is more about the fascinating changes in how humans will live and what they will be thinking about.
In this book, there is more about
• Cyber muses being wonderful human companions,
• Dialing wearables up to both party hearty and study hearty, and
• Living necessity lifestyles and ambitious lifestyles in the total entitlement state.
The chapters in this book are of two styles:
• Essays describing what changes will be happening
• Stories that put a deeply human twist on the ramifications of these changes
This is the second book about what will people be experiencing, thinking about, and aspiring for in the 2050s.