Get the VIP author treatment with the Pro Package
This top-tier AuthorHouse package is loaded with amazing features a dedicated author will love. With added marketing opportunities, all the interior images you want, and a personal assistant committed to you and your book, you can get noticed and be represented in the self-publishing marketplace. The Pro package has all the features of the previous packages and is for all-in authors looking to jumpstart their professional writing and book careers.
Meet Your Publishing Concierge
Tackling the self-publishing process is hard and can sometimes get overwhelming. That’s why included in the Pro Package, we offer a personal supervisor to assist you with anything you need throughout your journey. A professionally knowledgeable publishing expert with many years of experience in the self-publishing industry who has seen it all, can offer you advice, answer your questions, and make the self-publishing route a little less stressful and a lot more exciting and positive.
Your Own Book Video
There is nothing more appealing and influential than video marketing. Visually, a video that’s short and to the point can impact an audience’s decision within seconds. You’ll receive a book video, essentially a trailer for your book, detailing the synopsis of your book that can sell itself to your target audience. It can be digitally displayed on your author website, your social media platforms, and anywhere you see fit.
Receive royalty rates that are higher than industry standard for each book sold while controlling the price of the book.
“I’ve self-published 15 books over the past ten years. To me, writing books it is like getting a tattoo—once you get one you want another. Self-publishing has become my career and life, and working with AuthorHouse has been a joy.”
- Victoria Howard of Kentucky Horse Park: Paradise Found, and Junior and Elena: A (Horse) Love Story
More than a Publisher
AuthorHouse is the largest self-publisher committed to creating an amazing publishing experience. Here is what's included in the Pro Package:
- Paperback Publishing - Your book will be available in the most popular format, made of quality, perfect binding, and acid-free library stock paper.
- Digital Formatting and Distribution - Your book will be distributed online as an e-Book and available through significant resellers like Amazon and Barnes & Noble.
- Hardcover Publishing - Your hardcover edition will be perfectly bound with a rigid paperboard and finished with a beautiful dustjacket or in a sturdy case-bound volume with high gloss lamination (for Full-Colour books).
- Editorial Assessment- This preliminary diagnostic process determines which areas of your manuscript need improvement. A detailed review with commentary and general editing suggestions of the first chapter, or about 1,700 words, will be provided to help you gauge what type or level of editing will benefit your manuscript.
Production and Post-Production Features
- Worldwide Online Distribution - Your book will be available for sale online through external retailers such as Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and other resellers that may pick up your book from the Ingram and Baker & Taylor distribution networks.
- Custom Cover Design - A cover designer is assigned to your manuscript and, with some consultation and direction, designs a few cover options based on your vision and lets you pick which one best fits your book.
- Electronic Galley - Also referred to as “galley proof,” this is your cover and manuscript in a book layout with chapters and pagination. To ensure the final book design is 100% to your liking, galleys are e-mailed to you for review and approval before the book is ready for purchase.
- Unlimited Image Insertions - You may provide imagery for your book's interior pages, which will be printed either in grayscale or full colour (for Full-Colour Books).
- Two Rounds of Interior Revisions - You may want to make changes to your manuscript after proofreading your galley. Each block of revisions allows you to submit up to 50 corrections. Publisher errors such as hyphenation, formatting issues, or misplaced graphics, which occurred during production, must also be noted on the proof form but will not count against the first 50 corrections.
- Custom Page Design - You will have a say in creating visually appealing page designs bringing your story to life, and building your book's layout that fits your needs.
- Two rounds of Cover Revisions - Have any tweaks you'd like to make to your cover? You have the option to make changes at no additional cost.
- Amazon "Look Inside", Google, and Barnes & Noble "Read Instantly" Previews - Allow readers to take a peek inside your book creating interest online before purchasing it. Preview available on Amazon, Google, Barnes & Noble, etc.
- Cover Copy Polish - Find the perfect title for your book that fits its essence while also creating intrigue and interest among readers with professional in-house copywriters.
- Enhanced Metadata Listing - Optimised metadata and keywords potentially help your book gain visibility in Amazon search results, so readers discover your book.
- Set Your Own Price - Control your retail book price and the number of royalties you earn on each copy sold by activating this one-time option.
- Author Advantage Royalty Programme - The Author Advantage Royalty Programme empowers you to earn substantial financial gains with every print book sold. This programme runs for a 3-Year Term and ensures that you receive maximum profits from sales of your book, and that you can also order copies of your own book at heavily discounted rates.
- Concierge Service - Self-publishing can be a daunting experience, and you may have questions throughout the process. That’s why a Personal Publishing Manager will be available to you to help you along the way until your book is published.
- ISBN Assignment - A 13-digit identifier is unique to your book and an industry requirement for distribution and retail sales. It allows distributors, retailers, printers, and readers to find and order your book easily.
- UK Legal Deposit - The legal deposit is a system that helps ensure that the nation’s published output is preserved and available for future generations of readers.
Copies of Books
- Unlimited Promotional Digital Bookstubs - As part of your marketing plan, offer promotional copies of your e-book using digital Bookstubs.
- £850.00 Credit for your First Book Order - Use your one-time single-use book credit to order paperbacks, hardcovers, or both on your author book order.
- Author Website Setup (10 pages) with One Year of Hosting - Receive a professional author website that fits your style and is where readers can go to discover your book and learn about you as an author.
- 2 Additional Years of Website Hosting - We'll handle your website's domain registration, renewal, and hosting.
- New Releases Section on the AuthorHouse Bookstore - Have your book featured in our online bookstore’s ‘New Releases’ section spotlighting it for a limited time upon its publication date.
- Print-Ready Bookmarks Design File - These are the PDF files of bookmark design so you can print bookmarks at home or through a local printer to be used for promotional events.
- Book Sales Savvy Guide - With helpful exercises and practices, this marketing guide can give you the confidence and skills you need to draw bookstores to sell your book.
- Social Media Kit - In this kit, you'll have everything you need to grow your social media presence, including page creation, custom banners, etc. With the rise of content creation and brand deals, a social media kit can help promote your book and connect with the right readers.
- Full Page Feature on Bookmad - Enjoy the limelight from your author spotlight feature in Bookmad, a digital magazine dedicated to publishing trends, highlighting new authors, and book releases.
- Press Release Essential - We can help get the word out about your book by sending a single-page press release to 500 targeted media outlets, including TV shows, radio, online publications, and more. More exposure, more potential book sales.
- Print-Ready Marketing Materials Design File - Are bookmarks not enough? We’ll provide you with more design support for marketing material needed for unlimited book events. Choose from options such as signing posters, flyers, or announcement postcards. Host a professional-looking event experience to show potential readers they should read your book.
- Booksellers Return Programme - A typical programme in the self-publishing industry in which author books will be marked “Returnable” in the wholesaler/distributor ordering system. This is valuable to booksellers by assuring them credit for unsold bookstore copies. Ideal for authors if their books are primarily sold in bookstores, securing them more shelf space and in-store book signings.
- Featured Book Placement on the AuthorHouse Bookstore - Share space with fellow AuthorHouse authors on our online bookstore homepage as a featured title.
- Book Launch Social Media Announcement - We’ll give you and your book a Facebook shout-out on our platform and Bookmad’s to help promote your newly released title.
- Video and Podcast Interview on The Book Connection - Join The Book Connection team as they round up the latest book releases and get insight direct from you - the creative mind behind your story. Your pre-recorded interview will be conducted over a Zoom video call. The published video will be 10 to 15 minutes long. It will also be available on podcast and distributed to Spotify, Apple iTunes, etc.
- Bookstore Sell Sheet Digital File - A sell sheet is a one-page description of your book, including pertinent information that a bookseller, gift shop, or other business might want to know about your book before purchasing.
- 2-Week Online Book Launch Campaign - Start with a bang! We’ll help you celebrate the release of your book with an online ad campaign that runs for two weeks, drawing your target readers on Amazon, Facebook, and the Google Display Network.
- Standard Book Video - Want readers to visualise your book and convince them to read it? A short video will capture attention through eye-catching images and text. You can use your book video freely on your author website, at book events, etc. We’ll also post it on our YouTube channel!
- Bookstore Pitch Campaign - Your book could be on shelves all around the country! Your book will be pitched to 25 bookstores over three months through a personalised pitch deck. We can guarantee at least two bookstores will pick up your book.
Is your Book Suited for the Hollywood Screen?
Do you think your book would make a picture-perfect movie? One of the unique benefits of publishing with AuthorHouse is the opportunity to pitch your book to real-life Hollywood film industry experts. Here at AuthorHouse, we want you to succeed.
Where Do You Start?
AuthorHouse Hollywood Book-to-Screen PitchFest is for AuthorHouse-published authors to be able to pitch their stories to film and TV executives. We'll coach you and help you craft an intriguing elevator pitch of your story that appeals to producers. It's an experience of a lifetime that our authors have loved time and time again.