Experience The Best Of Both Worlds: Unbeatable Support And Incredible Value—The Elemental Package
This package combines editorial insight with essential production and marketing support and is designed for discerning authors seeking an economical yet comprehensive publishing experience.
Fine-Tune Your Manuscript
Our editorial specialists evaluate a portion of your manuscript, determining its readiness for publishing. This assessment guides you to the suitable editorial services to refine your work.
Pique Booksellers With An Irresistible Offer
Boost your book's market appeal with AuthorHouse UK's Booksellers Return Program! Make your title "Returnable" in Ingram and other major book distribution systems, ensuring retailers can stock your book risk-free.
More than a Publisher
AuthorHouse is the largest self-publisher committed to creating an amazing publishing experience. Here is what's included in the Elemental Package:
- Paperback Publishing - Your book will be available in the most popular format, made of quality, perfect binding, and acid-free library stock paper.
- Digital Formatting and Distribution - Your book will be distributed online as an e-Book and available through resellers like Amazon and Barnes & Noble.
- Hardcover Publishing - Your hardcover edition will be perfect bound with a rigid paperboard and finished with a beautiful dustjacket or in a sturdy case-bound volume with high gloss lamination (for Full-Color books).
- Editorial Assessment- This preliminary diagnostic process determines which areas of your manuscript need improvement. A detailed review with commentary and general editing suggestions of the first chapter, or about 1,700 words, will be provided to help you gauge what type or level of editing will benefit your manuscript.
Production and Post Production Features
- Worldwide Online Distribution - Your book will be available for sale online through external retailers such as Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and other resellers that may pick up your book from the Ingram and Baker & Taylor distribution networks.
- Standard Cover and Interior Page Design - Professional templates for an eye-catching appearance.
- Electronic Galley - Also referred to as “galley proof,” this is your cover and manuscript in a book layout with chapters and pagination. To ensure the final book design is 100% to your liking, galleys are e-mailed to you for review and approval before the book is ready for purchase.
- 35 Image Insertions - You may provide imagery for your book’s interior pages, and these will be printed either in grayscale or in full color (for Full Color Books).
- One Round of Interior Revisions - You may want to make changes to your manuscript after proofreading your galley. Each block of revisions allows you to submit up to 50 corrections. Publisher errors such as hyphenation, formatting issues, or misplaced graphics, which occurred during production, must also be noted on the proof form but will not count against the first 50 corrections.
- Amazon "Look Inside", Google, and Barnes & Noble "Read Instantly" Previews - Allow readers to take a peek inside your book creating interest online before purchasing it. Preview available on Amazon, Google, Barnes & Noble, etc.
- ISBN Assignment - A 13-digit identifier is unique to your book and an industry requirement for distribution and retail sales. It allows distributors, retailers, printers, and readers to find and order your book easily.
- US Copyright Registration - AuthorHouse registers your work with the US Copyright Office with copyright registration, so there’s a public record of your ownership of that manuscript.
- Library of Congress Control Number - AuthorHouse will submit a copy of your book to the Library of Congress and arrange for a card catalog number to be assigned to your book.
Copies of Books
- 100 Promotional Digital Bookstubs - As part of your marketing plan, offer promotional copies of your e-book using digital Bookstubs.
- £300 Credit for your First Book Order - Use your one-time single-use book credit to order paperbacks, hardcovers, or both on your author book order.
- Author Website Setup (3 pages) - Receive a professional author website that fits your style and is where readers can go to discover your book and learn about you as an author.
- 1 Year Of Website Hosting - We’ll handle the domain registration, renewal, and hosting of your website.
- New Releases Section on the AuthorHouse Bookstore - Have your book featured on our online bookstore’s ‘New Releases’ section spotlighting it for a limited time upon its publication date.
- Book Sales Savvy Guide - With helpful exercises and practices, this marketing guide can give you the confidence and skills you need to draw bookstores to sell your book.
- Social Media Kit - In this kit, you'll have everything you need to grow your social media presence, including page creation, custom banners, etc. With the rise of content creation and brand deals, a social media kit can help promote your book and connect with the right readers.
- Print-Ready Bookmark Design File - Need more than bookmarks to host a professional-looking event for potential readers? We’ll provide you with the design expertise to support you through an unlimited number of book events, so you don't have to worry about creatives for any marketing materials you may need. Coordinate with your local printer on specs and give us seven business days to put together all the design file/s based on your special instructions.
- Booksellers Return Program - A typical program in the self-publishing industry in which books will be marked “Returnable” in the wholesaler/distributor ordering system. This is valuable to booksellers by assuring them credit for unsold bookstore copies. This is a must-have for authors who want to market to physical bookstores to secure shelf space and in-store book signings.
Is your Book Suited for the Hollywood Screen?
Do you think your book would make a picture-perfect movie? One of the unique benefits of publishing with AuthorHouse is the opportunity to pitch your book to real-life Hollywood film industry experts. Here at AuthorHouse, we want you to succeed.
Where Do You Start?
AuthorHouse Hollywood Book-to-Screen PitchFest is for AuthorHouse published authors to be able to pitch their stories to film and TV executives. We'll coach you and help you craft an intriguing elevator pitch of your story that appeals to producers. It's an experience of a lifetime that our authors have loved time and time again.