Book reviews are a critical aspect of your promotions—they allow you to test the waters before your book takes the dive into the literary marketplace. But how do self-published authors like you get honest, unbiased reviews? Our Review Duo service may be what you’re looking for.
This package offers reviews from these two US-based critics:
- The Pacific Book Review (PBR), which features expertly written reviews of both emerging and well-known authors in all genres. A recognised name in the business since it was founded in the United States in 2005, it has received both the Honoring Excellence and Best Websites for Authors awards by the Association of Independent Authors.
Aside from a review, your work will have the chance to be a featured book of the month or one of the top 5 reviews on PBR’s homepage. It will also be automatically entered into the Pacific Book Awards, which provides winners and finalists with national media and industry exposure—as well as award stickers to help your book stand out from the crowd!
- The US Review of Books (USRB), a contemporary website that offers reviews for both traditional and self-published books. Its monthly newsletter of fiction and nonfiction book reviews has more than 14,000 subscribers.
And if that isn’t enough, this service also includes an entry to the Eric Hoffer Award. Created to provide recognition for self-published books and works from small publishers, the Hoffer Award selects a winner, a runner-up, and honourable mentions for numerous categories and press types.
The Review Duo package includes:
- A review from Pacific Book Review, which includes an automatic entry to the Pacific Book Awards
- A review from the US Review of Books, including placement in their Featured Book Reviews section for one month
- Automatic entry to the Eric Hoffer Award
- Placement of your review on our BookMad magazine
Free cover revision option to include the blurb of the reviews on your book cover