Your book is done, and now you are ready to share it with the world. The Publicity News Release service pairs you with a talented LAVIDGE publicist, who will craft a press release that highlights your unique story and presents it in a compelling way to a wide range of media. They will work closely with you to help you share your vision with key contacts and get the word out about you and your book.
Here is what you can expect from the Publicity News Release service:
- You will be sent a questionnaire, where you can share your goals and key messages for your book.
- Your LAVIDGE publicist will schedule an introductory conference call with you to discuss your questionnaire and publicity goals as well as ask you any follow-up questions to help them craft a compelling custom press release.
- A week or so after your conversation, your publicist will send you the press release for review and approval to ensure it aligns with your vision of how you would like yourself and your book to be presented to media.
- Once you’ve approved the press release, LAVIDGE will distribute it to as many as 30,000 media outlets and more than 250,000 news subscribers through our newswire service partner, PRWeb.
- Your publicist will also distribute your press release to at least 500 media contacts, including magazines, newspapers, online publications, and broadcast programmes based on your location and target audiences.
- LAVIDGE will track your press release for about a month and you will receive two distribution reports: one after the first week of distribution and one upon completion of your service.
- LAVIDGE will also provide you with a list of additional marketing services we recommend based on the results of your release distribution and tips on how you can utilise the press release on your own.
Based in Phoenix, Arizona, LAVIDGE is an award-winning, full-service advertising, public relations, and digital marketing firm. They have been helping companies build brand awareness and drive revenue since 1982 by keeping up with current events and important media trends, cultivating contacts in local, national, and international media, and passionately seeking to engage, motivate, and inspire.