Book Exhibit - USA National Show
Book Exhibit - USA National Show
The Combined Book Exhibit displays your book at various exhibits in book fairs across the globe and in front of
thousands of book buyers, librarians and agents.
The National Show Exhibit is a widespread book exhibit aimed at cross-country publicity. This CBE package is for
authors who want to showcase their book coast-to-coast in major cities across the United States. The National Show
Exhibit includes a place for your book in the show, plus placement in an exhibit catalogue created by CBE for the
show, as well as a comprehensive online database where interested parties can buy your book. AuthorHouse will also
send out a press release to targeted online media sources to give your book maximum publicity.
- Inclusion in National Show Exhibit
- Full-page Black & White Ad in Exhibit Catalogue
- Press Release Campaign Essential – 500 outlets
How It Works
- AuthorHouse will create an original and compelling press release to generate media
attention and direct reader’s attention to your upcoming exhibit. The release will be broadcast to media
outlets and to thousands of interested parties via the newswire.
- At the show of your choice, your book will be assigned a number, either based on
its Dewey Decimal subject category at library shows or based on where it lies alphabetically by publisher at
- Your book's entry in the exhibit catalog includes the title, your name as the
author (as well as illustrator and/or editor where applicable), year of publication, price, ISBN, a 25-word
description (feel free to write your own or our professional copywriters can do it for you), and citations of
awards and/or honors received.
- We will design a full-page black-and-white advertisement of your book for the
exhibitor catalog, which we will send to you for your approval.
- AuthorHouse’s information is also gathered and included in the catalog as
part of the publisher directory, where all pertinent contact and distribution information is included.
- This information is also available online in a live searchable database and
archived for up to one year.
- Your book will be displayed along with other AuthorHouse titles in a prime position
on the exhibit floor.
- Your book will be displayed face-out on the shelf.
- A sticker bearing a unique QR code will be placed on the lower left hand side of
the cover of the books that will be displayed. Book fair attendees can then scan the code using the CBE Book Fair
Buddy app to learn more about your book. Using the app, they can add your book to their to-be-read list, share
that with friends, family, or on their social media pages and even get connected to a variety of reseller sites
where they can purchase your book.
- Official report and PDF of the exhibit catalog can also be found online for up to
one year after the event.
Choose Your Show
With a diverse range of shows from all over the world, you can select the schedule that best fits your marketing
plans for your book.
Click here to view the Exhibit Schedule.
- The event organizers may change the schedule and book exhibit format (virtual, physical, or a combination of both) without prior notice. Please contact AuthorHouse UK to confirm dates for you.
- The Purchase Deadline will be two (2) weeks before your preferred show’s Registration Deadline.
Call 0800 0148641 or +44 20 3695 6322 (Intl) to order
or speak to a AuthorHouse UK team member for more information about this service
Disclaimer: Prices listed do not include applicable taxes (such as sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax), which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Prices listed do include the copies of the book; the cost of shipping and handling will be calculated and charged after your book is made available for sale.