The Combined Book Exhibit displays your book at various exhibits in book fairs across the globe and in front of
thousands of book buyers, librarians and agents.
The New Title Showcase is for authors who want to promote their newly launched book. This CBE package provides
instant exposure for your first book or a wider audience for your latest title. The New Title Showcase includes a
place for your book in the show and in the CBE Exhibit Catalogue, as well as inclusion in a comprehensive online
database where interested parties can buy your book. AuthorHouse will also send out a press release to targeted
online media sources to give your book maximum publicity.
- Inclusion in New Title Showcase Exhibit
- Press Release Campaign Essential – 500 outlets
How It Works
- AuthorHouse will create an original and compelling press release that will command
media attention and direct reader’s attention to your upcoming exhibit. The release will be broadcast to
media outlets and to thousands of interested parties via the newswire.
- At the show of your choice, your book will be assigned a number, either based on
its Dewey Decimal subject category at library shows, or based on where it lies alphabetically by publisher at
- Your book's entry in the exhibit catalogue includes the title, your name as the
author (as well as illustrator and/or editor where applicable), year of publication, price, ISBN, a 25-word
description (feel free to write your own, or our professional copywriters can do it for you), and citations of
awards and/or honors received.
- AuthorHouse' information is also gathered and included in the catalogue as part of
the publisher directory, where all pertinent contact and distribution information is included.
- This information is also available online, in a live, searchable database and
archived for up to one year.
- Your book will be displayed along with other AuthorHouse titles in a prime position
on the exhibit floor.
- Your book will be displayed face-out on the shelf.
- A sticker bearing a unique QR code will be placed on the lower left hand side of
the cover of the books that will be displayed. Book fair attendees can then scan the code using the CBE Book Fair
Buddy app to learn more about your book. Using the app, they can add your book to their to-be-read list, share
that with friends, family, or on their social media pages and even get connected to a variety of reseller sites
where they can purchase your book.
- Official report and PDF of the exhibit catalogue can also be found online for up to
one year after the event.
Choose Your Show
With a diverse range of shows from all over the world, you can select the schedule that best fits your marketing
plans for your book.
Please note that due to ongoing COVID-19 restrictions, book exhibit shows may be virtual, physical, or a combination of both.
Click here to view the Exhibit Schedule.
Please note that the Purchase Deadline will be two (2) weeks before your preferred show’s Registration