Book Exhibit - International Show
The Combined Book Exhibit displays your book at various exhibits in book fairs across the globe and in front of
thousands of book buyers, librarians, and agents.
The International Show Exhibit is for authors bent on a global following. This CBE package is perfect for authors who
have published in a foreign language, as well as English-published authors from countries outside the United States.
The International Show Exhibit includes a place for your book in the show, as well as a full-page ad in the CBE
Exhibit Catalogue and inclusion in a comprehensive online database where interested parties can buy your book.
AuthorHouse will also send out a press release to targeted online media sources to give your book maximum publicity.
- Inclusion in International Show Exhibit
- Full-page Black & White Ad in Exhibit Catalogue
- Press Release Campaign Essential – 1000 outlets
How It Works
- AuthorHouse will create an original and compelling press release to generate media
attention and direct reader’s attention to your upcoming exhibit. The release will be broadcast to media
outlets and to thousands of interested parties via the newswire.
- At the show of your choice, your book will be assigned a number, either based on
its Dewey Decimal subject category at library shows or based on where it lies alphabetically by publisher at
- Your book's entry in the exhibit catalog includes the title, your name as the
author (as well as illustrator and/or editor where applicable), year of publication, price, ISBN, a 25-word
description (feel free to write your own or our professional copywriters can do it for you), and citations of
awards and/or honors received.
- We will design a full-page black-and-white advertisement of your book for the
exhibitor catalog, which we will send to you for your approval.
- AuthorHouse’s information is also gathered and included in the catalog as
part of the publisher directory, where all pertinent contact and distribution information is included.
- This information is also available online in a live searchable database and
archived for up to one year.
- Your book will be displayed along with other AuthorHouse titles in a prime position
on the exhibit floor.
- Your book will be displayed face-out on the shelf.
- A sticker bearing a unique QR code will be placed on the lower left hand side of
the cover of the books that will be displayed. Book fair attendees can then scan the code using the CBE Book Fair
Buddy app to learn more about your book. Using the app, they can add your book to their to-be-read list, share
that with friends, family, or on their social media pages and even get connected to a variety of reseller sites
where they can purchase your book.
- Official report and PDF of the exhibit catalog can also be found online for up to
one year after the event.
Choose Your Show
With a diverse range of shows from all over the world, you can select the schedule that best fits your
marketing plans for your book.
Please note that the Purchase Deadline will be two (2) weeks before your preferred show’s Registration
|2019 Frankfurt International Book Fair
||October 16-20, 2019
||August 30, 2019
|2019 Sharjah International Book Fair
|October 30 - November 9, 2019
||September 17, 2019
|2019 Guadalajara International Book Fair
|November 30 - December 8, 2019
||October 21, 2019
|2020 Bologna Book Fair
||March 30-April 2, 2020
||February 6, 2020
|2020 Beijing International Book Fair
||August 19-22, 2020
||June 26, 2020
|2020 Frankfurt International Book Fair
||October 14-18, 2020
||August 28, 2020
|2020 Sharjah International Book Fair
||October 28-November 7, 2020
||September 7, 2020
|2020 Guadalajara International Book Fair
||November 28-December 6, 2020
||October 19, 2020
Call 0800 047 8203 or +44 1908 723714 (Intl) to order
or speak to a AuthorHouse UK team member for more information about this service
Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Prices listed do not include any applicable sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax, which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Other restrictions may also apply.