Whether you’ve written a book on how to live by religious values, about your devotional or inspirational experiences, or simply about your life as Christian, we’re sure readers everywhere are interested to read your work especially now that we’re nearing the holiday season. So promote your Christian book with the Ingram Supplement - Christian Holiday service.
With this, your book will be featured alongside titles of the same genre in a supplement that covers specific interests or themes, which will be distributed together with the November/December 2020 issue of the Ingram Christian Advance Catalog and sent to Ingram’s extensive database of retailers and librarians.
Launch a widespread promotional campaign through this supplement, the print edition of which is sent to 7,000 retailers and its e-catalog sent to 29,000 subscribers.
Please take note:
- Titles for this supplement must have faith-based Christian language, direction, content, and wording.
- This service is available to books that are title live and returnable. If your book isn’t able to meet the necessary requirements to fulfill the service, we will move fulfillment to the following year (on the next publication of the appropriate Supplement).
- AuthorHouse reserves the right to refuse a listing if the book genre does not match the theme for a particular issue and/or fail Ingram’s content guidelines.
- AuthorHouse creates the 30- to 35-word book description to be used in your supplement listing.
- Slots are available only until July 30, 2020.
About Ingram Content Group
Ingram is the leading distributor of print and digital content. It offers fully integrated print and digital wholesale and distribution services for the book industry. Each year, Ingram issues a series of catalogs to retailers and libraries showcasing forthcoming and recently published titles.