Reviews are a vital part of selling your book and finding an audience. After all, we all seek others’ opinion when making a purchase, and books are no different. But how do you get respected, trusted reviews and exposure, especially as a new author?
Enter AuthorHouse’s Review Duo service. This package offers two reviews and an interview:
The Pacific Book Review, which features expertly written reviews of both emerging and well-known authors in all genres. A recognized name in the business since 2005, it has received both the “Honoring Excellence” and “Best Websites for Authors” awards by the Association of Independent Authors.
The Pacific Book Review service includes an automatic entry to the Pacific Book Awards, which provides winners and finalists with national media and industry exposure--as well as high-quality award stickers to help your book stand out from the crowd!
The US Review of Books (USRB), a contemporary website that offers reviews for both traditional and self-published books. Its monthly newsletter of fiction and nonfiction book reviews has more than 15,000 subscribers.
A 10-15 minute Online Radio Interview, syndicated via iTunes and Toginet.com. It’s digitally retrievable for use on mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, etc.), and can be used for all of your marketing activities.
And if that isn’t enough, the Review Duo service also includes entry to the Eric Hoffer Award. Created to provide recognition to self-published books and works from small publishers, the Hoffer Award selects a winner, a runner-up, and honorable mentions for numerous categories and press types.
Review Duo Plus includes:
- Pacific Book Review, which includes an automatic entry to the Pacific Book Awards
- USRB Book Review, including placement in their Featured Book Reviews section for one month
- 10-15 minute Online Radio Interview, available for download on popular sites such as iTunes.
- Automatic entry to the Eric Hoffer Award
- Reviews placement on BookMad magazine
- Free cover revision option to include the blurb of the review on the cover