This book is great required reading for anyone who desires to learn how to be a more effective leader. It is intended to inspire, provide vital how-to’s, and to shape the mindset for building and retaining a highly effective team, committed and dedicated to achieving the key priorities of the organization.
In a clever, practical style, The Leadership Book of Numbers (Volume 2) will help you resolve these dilemmas and many others:
• What is my role as a leader in creating and sustaining a culture of service excellence?
• What are the seven signs of a bad boss, and how do I overcome them?
• How do I hold my staff accountable for driving excellence?
• How can I drive excellence with I am working with a lean staff?
• How do I gain the support of my C-Level and earn their respect?
• How do I engage my staff to anticipate the unexpressed wishes and needs of the customer?
• How do I confront unacceptable behavior with confidence, professionalism, and finesse?
• How do I foster an environment where the focus on internal customer service is as intense as our emphasis on excellent external customer service?
• As a leader, what are some common things I should never assume or take for granted?
• How do I foster and environment where employees are empowered to resolve customer problems and exceed their expectations?
• What is the key to creating a memorable experience for every customer?
Theo has spent a decade working with organizations to implement effective leadership practices that lead to employee self-accountability, self-motivation, and self-worth. For more information about Theo Gilbert-Jamison and her firm, Performance Solutions by Design, please visit our website www.psbydesign.com