Get Ad Space in Print Publications with Our Advertising Services
A well-planned book marketing strategy incorporates campaigns launched across different platforms. In this day and age, you definitely want to establish your presence online. You might even want to consider TV or radio as other promotional options. But one channel you should also take advantage of is print advertising.
Contrary to conventional wisdom, print isn’t dead. In fact, print publications continue to be popular among millions of people, a subscriber base that includes readers, book lovers, industry stakeholders—and your book’s potential audience.
If you're looking for a tried-and-tested and reliable approach to promote your book, print ads are a great way to supplement your marketing strategy.
What can print advertising do for your book’s marketing campaign?
- Print publications ads offer tangibility that other platforms don’t have.
- You put your book in front of an already captive audience that loves to read.
- Your audience is more likely to be focused than those multitasking on the web, thus giving you a higher ad recall.
- You can target specific markets with proper placement, allowing you to reach a particular demographic.
How effective is print advertising?
- 54% of UK consumers pay more attention to advertising when reading print magazines.
- 81% of people have purchased a product or visited a place after reading about it in a magazine.
- 58% of consumers trust magazine ads.
- 25% of brands from around the world still use print ads to acquire new customers.
Ready to start your own print ad campaign?
Here at AuthorHouse, we can help you get ad placements in these established and well-respected print publications such as:
|Publisher’s Weekly||The Guardian Weekly|
|Readership: 68,000||Readership: 67,000|
|Website Visitors: 8.3 million||Audience: Readers, book buyers, and authors from over 180 countries|
So, do you want to give print advertising a try?
Call your Marketing Consultant on 0800 0148641 or +44 20 3695 6322 (Intl)
Book Business, 'http://www.bookbusinessmag.com/post/10-advantages-advertising-books-print-media/ '
Print Power, 'http://www.printpower.eu/Print-Media-Facts'
Target Marketing, 'http://www.targetmarketingmag.com/article/2016-customer-acquisition-retention-and-the-best-roi/'
5 Advantages of Print Advertising, 'http://blog.realmatch.com/trade-publishers/5-advantages-print-advertising/'
Literacy and Learning 2015, 'http://www.twosides.info/download/Press-Release-Literacy-and-Learning.pdf'