The AuthorHouse Essential Guide to
Book Exhibit Plus – International
The wider your horizon, the more places (and readers) your book can reach. If sending your book on a tour of book fairs around the globe is part of your marketing plan, we can help.
Get display space for your book in these five international book fairs and reach out to a worldwide audience—all without the hassles of travelling.
Where is your book going?
London Book Fair
Number of Participants: 25,000
Show Dates: 10–12 April 2018
New York, NY
Number of Participants: 7,400
Show Dates: 30 May–1 June 2018
Beijing International Book Fair
Number of Participants: 300,000
Show Dates: 22–26 August 2018
Frankfurt International Book Fair
Number of Participants: 286,000
Show Dates: 10–14 October 2018
Guadalajara International Book Fair
Number of Participants: 659,000
Show Dates: 24 November–2 December 2018
Here’s what’s in store for you at these events:
- Marketing on a Global Scale
- Take your campaign to book fairs in other countries without having to do any physical travelling yourself.
- A Space for You to Promote Your Work
- A physical copy of your book will be displayed at these book fairs, with its cover facing the crowds.
- Readers from All Walks of Life
- Book fairs usually attract thousands or millions of visitors eager to purchase books to read next.
Ready to get your book in front of a global audience?
Here’s how this service works:
- We’ll get display space for your book at each book fair.
- What’s more, a unique QR code will be placed on the cover so attendees with the CBE Book Fair Buddy app can scan it. This will allow them to add your book to their to-be-read list, share that with their network, and even get linked to reseller sites where they can purchase a copy.
- We will set up your PubMatch.com profile.
If you want to focus your marketing efforts on one specific international book show and get some media exposure on top of that, go for our Book Exhibit - International service instead.
Do you think it’s time for you and your book to go international?
Sign up for our Book Exhibit Plus – International service and call your Marketing Consultant today on 0800 047 8203