Colour Image Insertion (51+)
£7.90 per Item
Colour images help enhance the look of your book. Please follow the guidelines below to take advantage of this AuthorHouse service.
Submission Guidelines for Inserting Graphics into the Interior of Your Book
- We need all graphics—including photos, tables, charts, diagrams, drawings, foreign fonts, and anything else that is not text or would be considered a graphic, saved seperate from the manuscript itself and saved in a 300-dpi TIFF (.tif) or JPEG (.jpg) file format.
- We also need a separate back-up TIFF (.tif) file for each of the graphics.
- For full bleed the images will need an extra 1/4" bleed around the images, but text and any details not to be cut have to be within a 1/4" ffrom the edges; All images not to be full bleed have to be sized 1/4" from the edges.
- The additional graphics fee is £7.90 per image insertion within the manuscript.
- Images will be in color in four colour CMYK.
- The book cover does not "count" as a graphic. It is in full colour for no additional charge.
- Printer slang for "full colour" is "four colour"; this means the full range of colours, not literally just four colours.
Call 0800 047 8203 or +44 1908 723714 (Intl) to order
or speak to a AuthorHouse UK team member for more information about this service
Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Prices listed do not include any applicable sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax, which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Other restrictions may also apply.