Do you know
• that Alzheimer’s is one of many forms of dementia and the predominant one?
• that there is currently not a cure for this disease?
• the difference between old-age symptoms and Alzheimer’s?
• the signs of Alzheimer’s and the tests available online that you can use to test for Alzheimer’s?
• what to do if your family member is diagnosed with Alzheimer’s?
• where you can find help to learn more?
• the various types of facilities available for your family member?
• how to determine which facility is the best for your family member?
• the purpose of hospice and the significance of when they are called?
• what medical, legal, and financial actions you should take in supporting your family member?
The answers to these questions and more are in this book, and it includes a checklist of things to do with and for your family member.
All profits of this book will go to Alzheimer’s disease charities.
Both authors have years of hands-on personal experience in dealing with this deadly disease as well as other forms of dementia. Their first-hand knowledge is based on dealing with and caring for their family members with dementia.