An Infant Massage Guidebook
For Well, Premature, and Special Needs Babies
About the Book
Cross-cultural studies have shown many times that the immediate benefits of Infant Massage include not only the promotion of sounder, longer sleeping patterns, but present a baby with a more overall comforted and soothed disposition. These contribute to an improved overall interaction and have an enormous affect on parent-baby bonding in the first few months of life.
Ady breaks down the main components and functions of each body system, addressing not only healthy newborns, but also over 50 of the most common conditions, disorders and diseases affecting newborns. Concluding each body system with its correlating benefits of Infant Massage, you will really learn exactly how Infant Massage affects every system! Each ailment is also internet-linked, giving the reader more opportunity for further research as well as support.
· Outstanding photography by, Charles W. Lytton, a retired Army & National Geographic photographer.
· Aromatherapy guide for babies and toddlers.
· Post-partum Exercise excerpt by Christy Nielsen, of Crossfit Alexandria.
· Internet linked and referenced.
· Resource Guide for New & Expecting Parents
About the Author
Mary Grey Ady is a native Californian, transient Texan, who is currently residing in historic