1. Kansas farmgirl Dorothy Gale is sent to Berlin in the final weeks of the war to interview Hitler.
2. Finding herself in the Bunker with lots of free time, Dorothy also converses with Hitler’s entourage, including Goering, Himmler, Eichmann, Eva Braun, Magda Goebbels and many more
3. Dorothy also interviews Hitler’s victims, such as Primo Levi and the martyred Sophie Scholl.
4. The aim of Dorothy is to understand what evil is? Is there evil?
5. The other aim for Dorothy is to understand what causes Man to be homicidally violent?
6. If Hitler is mad and/or evil, what about the 80.0 million fervent, enthusiastic German people? Mustn’t they too be classified as mad and/or evil?
7. The only way for Dorothy to understand the totality of Hitler’s mind is by kneading in all these other characters and only then will an accurate portrait evolve.