Tax Information

If my company should receive the royalties instead of me, as the author, what do I need to do?

First, an account for your company must be created in our system. To have an account created for the company, speak to customer support about a reassignment of rights. Second, a Form W-9 needs to be filled out for the company using the company EIN for the tax ID. Third, the company’s W-9 must be submitted either online through the company’s AuthorHouse account, or by mail (be sure to reference the company’s AuthorHouse account number).