Take Your Book on an Online Tour
Every bit of exposure counts when it comes to marketing your book. If you're looking to build awareness and generate interest in your book online, you can tap into blogs to do the job for you. But before you set out on a virtual tour through the blogosphere, it helps to know the landscape as well as your medium first. Let AuthorHouse be your guide.
WHAT IS A BLOG?
It is a collection of articles that are meant to educate, entertain, and help. For the marketer, it is an avenue for driving more traffic to your website to convert leads into customers.
How blogs can help you:
- Provide relevant content to attract visitors
- Convert blog visitors to prospects
- Convince prospects to buy a product, turning them into customers
IS BLOGGING THE RIGHT AVENUE FOR YOUR MARKETING ENDEAVORS?
Take it from other marketers:
- 55% say blogging is the #1 most important piece of their content strategy.
- 66% of marketers used blogs in their social media strategy.
See what customers say:
- 77% of Internet users read blogs.
- 61% of U.S. consumers relied on advice and information shared in a blog
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Think of it this way: blog marketing is like taking your work on a national or international book tour. But instead of having to physically move from one place to another, you do it online, making it a less time-consuming and budget-straining endeavor. That means you can reach out to readers across the globe—all from the comforts of your home.
But you don’t have to start your own blog to launch a campaign. AuthorHouse offers an easier alternative with the Blog Blast Marketing service.
WHAT’S INSIDE A BLOG BLAST MARKETING PACKAGE?
When you choose to sign up today, you get to enjoy these perks:
- A two-week ad campaign on 20 blogs. We will include your book cover, a short description, your author bio, and a $25 Amazon gift certificate to entice readers.
- Up to one month of touring where you and your book will appear on 15 blogs. This is a rare chance for you to connect with readers through an Author Interview, a Guest Post, or a Book Review.
- A personalized tour page. Interested readers will be linked to a page where they can get more information about your book and how to get a copy. It will remain active even after your campaign has ended.
- A personalized tour banner. This will be posted on your tour page and will also be available for you to use in your other marketing efforts.
- A press release announcing your book’s blog tour. We will make sure to have this search engine-optimized too.