Ever wonder how your book will sound like?
Turn your story into an audiobook.
It’s a common sight these days: people commuting, in the office, or even on the street with their headphones on. They’re either:
- Jamming to the beat of a good song
- Listening to the latest news on a podcast
- Getting lost in a good story through an audiobook
Now, imagine if they were listening to your story.
There’s an entire world of book lovers out there who like listening to stories, and you can tap into that market by making your book available in audio format. With your book in audio format, your readers can still enjoy your story while they go about their daily activities such as:
- Running errands
- Working out
- Doing chores
Of course there’s more to this than just convenience for your readers. With our help, you can give voice to your story and recreate experiences such as:
- A mother reading a bedtime story
- A veteran recounting a warrior’s tale
- An old sage imparting wisdom
Ready to turn your story into an audiobook?
Try our Professional Audiobook Package
With this service you get:
- Audiobook conversion of up to 5,000 words
- Narration by a professional voice-over actor
- Your own digital copy of the audiobook
- Intro, beginning, and end background music for your audiobook
- Availability of your audiobook through Overdrive, Audible.com, Amazon.com, and iTunes
- ISBN registration