Invite young readers to the wondrous world that is your children’s book by having it listed in the Children’s Holiday Supplement of the Ingram Advance Catalog with AuthorHouse’s Ingram Supplements – Children’s Holiday service.
With the holiday season coming real soon, share your book with the rest of the literary world and bring kids and young readers alive on adventures filled with wonder and good cheer. But before they can pick your book, they must first know all about it and what better way to increase your title’s visibility than by publicizing it through Ingram?
Ingram has been at the forefront of the publishing industry since 2009, and has a history of comprehensive trade catalogs. Its Ingram Advance Catalog covers specific interests, themes and genres, and is sent to more than 7,000 retailers and librarians every month—as well as the 29,000+ recipients of Ingram’s monthly e-catalog.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- This supplement is for children’s books.
- This service is available to books that are Title Live and Returnable. If your book isn’t able to meet the necessary requirements to fulfill the service, we will move fulfillment to the following year (on the next publication of the Supplement).
- AuthorHouse reserves the right to refuse a listing if the book genre does not match the theme for a particular issue and/or fail Ingram’s content guidelines.
- AuthorHouse creates the 30- to 35-word book description to be used in your supplement listing.
- Slots are available until June 25, 2019.