Ingram Supplement Marketing - Biography & History (Fall)
Whether or not you are a famous figure in history, readers would be interested to know about the different moments and successes that make up your life story. You’ve already written these down in your book, now share your work to the wider world through the Ingram Supplement – Biography & History service.
With its history of comprehensive trade catalogs, Ingram has been at the forefront of the publishing industry since 2009. Its Ingram Advance Catalog covers specific interests, themes and genres, and is sent to more than 7,000 retailers and librarians every month—as well as the 29,000+ recipients of Ingram’s monthly e-catalog.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- This supplement is for biographies, autobiographies, and history books. Fiction titles are not accepted.
- This service is available to books that are Title Live and Returnable. If your book isn’t able to meet the necessary requirements to fulfill the service, we will move fulfillment to the following year (on the next publication of the Supplement).
- AuthorHouse reserves the right to refuse a listing if the book genre does not match the theme for a particular issue and/or fail Ingram’s content guidelines.
- AuthorHouse creates the 30- to 35-word book description to be used in your supplement listing.
- Slots are available until July 11, 2019.
Call 888.519.5121 to order
or speak to an AuthorHouse team member for more information about this service
Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Prices listed do not include any applicable sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax, which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Other restrictions may also apply.