Guru Granth sahib, Sikh Holy Scripture has been compiled; the life experience of 25 Prophets from various religions and different time periods. The theme, Mool Mantra carries an enlightening message of The True Master to realize the purpose of human life opportunity. Human must regret, repents, and surrenders his self-identity at His Sanctuary.
Guru Granth Sahib highlights the significance of meditation, singing His Glory in renunciation in memory, obeying the teachings of His Word; adopt the essence of His Word. Aware of two dominating forces Shiv and Shakti to monitor the sincerity of His True devotee.
* Gurbani has 3748 Sabhad; each Gurbani Sabhad has only one unique message to adopt in day-to-day life to sanctify your soul to become Worthy of His Consideration.
* Gurbani has 581 Saloks that contains questions asked by ancient saint and enlightened with their comprehension of His Nature.
Each Shabhad carries 4 messages;
1. Highlight wrong path taken by human with intoxication of sweet poison of worldly wealth;
2. Preachers conveys that message and convince innocents with worldly logic as the right path.
3. Singing His Glory in renunciation in the memory of separation from His Holy Spirit; however, ignorant sings the glory of His Slave, ancient saint.
4. Most significant message is hidden that must be adopted to be bestowed with His Blessed Vision, the right path of acceptance in His Court.
Guru Arjan Dev Ji, 5th guru had compiled the life experience of 25 Prophets from various religions and different time periods. The steek of spiritual message of Guru Granth Sahib Ji!
Guru Granth Sahib has been compiled in in 31 Raags - Chapters.
Each raag compiles the teachings, Nanak Dev Ji; Angad Dev Ji; Amar Das Ji; Ram Das Ji: Arjan Dev Ji; Ancient saints Kabeer Ji, Jay Dev, Nama Dev; Ravi Das Ji and followed sequence with His Imagination.
5 Sikhs Gurus have spreaded the same message-initiated by Nanak Ji.
The purpose of steek of Guru Granth Sahib in Punjabi and English combined in one book is to guide new generation who may not be able to read Punjabi; may be enlightened with path, blessed souls adopted to be sanctified and to
be on the right path of salvation, acceptance in His Court.