This book will teach you how you can achieve self-compassion and find greater happiness and inner peace by:
- Being your own best friend
- Developing beliefs that work for you
- Knowing you are inherently worthy
- Not projecting your needs onto others
- Choosing happiness and peace of mind
- Taking great care of yourself
- Tuning into your “authentic self”
- Eliminating negative reactions
- Appreciating what you already have
- Enjoying the present moment
Nate Terrell has witnessed and experienced the healing and transformative power of these strategies in his work with clients and his own quest to be more self-compassionate. He lists additional strategies at the end of each chapter that you can begin using today to live your life with abundance, fulfillment and serenity - you deserve it!
Many people believe that it is selfish to be self-compassionate. However, there is nothing selfish about eliminating self-criticism, treating yourself with kindness, feeling worthwhile, being happy, transcending your worries or finding a peaceful place within. These gifts, which you can give to yourself at any moment, will fill you with positive energy and caring you can pass onto others.
Nate Terrell invites you to check out his website at www.achievingselfcompassion.com where you can sign up for self-compassion coaching over the phone and discuss your own experiences with self-compassion. He looks forward to hearing from you.