The book Spiritual Leadership: The Office of a Pastor is written as a guideline to those called into the pastoral leadership responsibility, as a reminder to those who have been in the pastoral leadership work for long, as an instructor to those who are passionate to doing God’s will and as light to those who are confused about what God has called them to do.
In this book, you will learn among other things:
• the thirteen gifts of God the Father,
• the five gifts of God the Son,
• the nine gifts of God the Spirit,
• the leadership responsibilities of a pastor,
• God’s expectation from a pastor,
• wounds of a pastor, and
• how to take care of your pastor.
The book promises to ignite your passion to serving God in whichever capacity God has endowed you and to make you better in your service to God.
You are the next testimony after reading this book.