by ROBERT LOHMAN
About the Book
This book contains stories, movie reviews, humor, a memoir and some published
letters to the editor. It is intended as entertainment. The author hopes that it will meet that end.
About the Author
Robert Lohman is a retired engineer and trumpet player who lives in Larenceville, NJ.
Mr Lohman has spent 90% of his life pursuing wine, women and song. The remaining 10% he wasted.