Most people, given the chance, just want to be happy and healthy, but getting there can be more than half the battle. Most people, given the choice, would want a friend to give them honest, reasonable, commonsense advice on how to be happier and healthier, but not everyone has a friend like that. Until now!
Paula Sole is a forty-five-year-old housewife—domestic engineer, lover, artist, homemaker, chef, physician, and more—who wants to share just that sort of advice. Her book is filled with her down-to-earth, real-life advice on the things that matter to her:
• Discovering the Fountain of Youth is possible—by following her simple “lifestyle theory.”
• Saving money and time is possible—by learning the truth about expensive gym memberships and fad diets.
• Raising wonderful, respectful children is possible—by following a few simple guidelines for shaping young lives.
• Staying healthy is possible—by following these tips to keep your cholesterol and blood pressure low, your bones strong, and your body and spirit young.
• Keeping a clean home is possible—by following these tips, you can eliminate the need for spring cleaning each year.
• Staying beautiful at any age is possible—by learning how to care for your skin and use makeup to your advantage.
• Cooking fun, delicious, and healthy food is possible—by using these simple recipes and tips in the kitchen.
These tips and more await you in Common Sense.