1. I can't get enough of "Make Your Own Trail." Before, I was a bit lost about my purpose and role in life, and I felt like I was stuck in a routine or being inside a loophole. I discovered the book accidentally as I was looking at a different genre. I am so glad I stumbled upon this book. It made me realize a lot of things, it kept me grounded, and I have never been appreciative of anything before. It made me realize my worth, and I have never felt amazing before. I would recommend this book to everyone as it's motivating and inspires you, but it can also help you understand yourself more. I genuinely appreciate this book, and I hope it can encourage you too.
2. I am thrilled that I was able to read this book! I met my friend once, and I saw something change in her, not a weird change, but I felt like she was blooming. I asked her how she was doing in life, and we came to a topic where she recommended: "Make Your Own Trail." The only regret about it is that I wish I had read it sooner. I didn't expect it to be this good! More self-improvement eased my mind from many things I have been overthinking. You will learn and get a lot of things from this book. It will teach you how to test your limits, how to trust yourself, and how to be more confident. You'll regret not reading this!
3. Worth to read... this is something you can look forward to a lot of things. It is an eye-opener to most people with low esteem, no motivation in life, and a loss of purpose. This book will show you that you can do more than you can imagine. It will give you a good mindset that balances a lot of aspects in your life, let it be spiritually, mentally, or physically. It will also teach you how to be calm in a difficult situation. It will give you self-awareness and teach you how to live a good life—more power to Mr. Daniel.
4. This is a very interesting book to read. I like the positive energy of this book. Lots of learnings and guides to a better life. At one point in my life, I was in a bad place where I felt like everything's suffocating. I hope this book will reach a lot more audience and I hope that they won't experience what I have gone through. I am thankful that I am in a good condition physically and mentally. It amazes me how a book can change the power of your mind. Making impossible, possible. Worth reading every page.
5. Ever since I was a kid, I was consistently underestimated by a lot of people, and it came up to the point that I have lived by it. I didn't know where my capabilities would lead me, so I always ended up not doing anything and constantly second-guessing things and letting opportunities go by. It was so bad that I developed social anxiety and couldn't even stay long in public places. My family was concerned about my situation, so they tried their best to make things better for me. My younger sister came across Mr. Daniel's book, and I took my time reading it. After reading it, I got emotional and heartfelt. I love how the main thing it teaches us is to always believe in ourselves even though it seems impossible. It's pretty amazing how our mind works. I hope to meet you in the future, Mr. Daniel.