CHEF JERNARD WELLS, THE CHEF OF LOVE, THA LUV CHEF
With a great sense of humor, Chef Jernard has been called, “the young Barry White of food.” He is an author of an Amazon best-selling Cookbook 88 Ways to Her Heart: Cooking for Lovers from the kitchen to the bedroom. His new book focus on cooking demonstrations and helpful tips in the kitchen as well as terrific ways to start sparks in a new relationship or keep the sparks sizzling for those already in love.
The Chef opened his 5th restaurant, Bon Appetite Bistro in April. Located at 41 Tennessee Street in Ringgold, GA.
Chef Jernard’s compelling and inspirational personal story:
• Growing up in Mississippi, his father taught Chef Jernard how to maneuver through the kitchen before he passed away as a young child.
• To help support the family, Chef Jernard began a resturant out of his family’s kitchen when he was a Junior in High School. It became immediately successful and within a couple of months his fledgling business was bringing in thousands of dollars a month
• He founded two successful restaurants in the Memphis, TN metro area before moving to Ringgold, GA in the summer of 2006
• On Father’s Day, 2007, Chef Jernard and Barack Obama were two of the featured guest chefs at 20th anniversary celebration of the venerable Real Men Cook event in Chicago
• Chef Jernard Travels the US teaching couples the art of Love Cooking he also performed on stage with Paula Deen in front of the largest audience of 15,000 live viewers in July 2009
• Chef Jernard recently cooked for the Premier of Bermuda’s Love festival brunch on Valentines Day of 2010 in Bermuda.
• He is married to Keena, the love of his life. They have 9 children
• Chef Jernard is 30 years old
For more information, visit or www.jernardwells.com. 423-635-0431