Licensed to Kill
The Growing Epidemics of Iatrogenic Disease And Bureaucratic Madness
About the Book
Did you know...
- medical doctors are 9,000 times more likely to kill someone than gun owners?
- more people have died from the side effects of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs like Ibuprofen than all the people that died in the Vietnam War?
- 250,000 Americans per year die from medical errors?
- during doctor strikes death rates actually go down?
- conventional medicine is now the leading killer of Americans, overtaking heart disease and cancer?
Iatrogenic disease means "illness caused by the physician,"
and is a national epidemic. But because of financial interests,
the western medical system shows little interest in changing how it cares for patients.
In Licensed to Kill you will be amazed to read about the staggering little-known toll that iatrogenic disease is having on our country. And you will be outraged to learn how the FDA is being funded, in part, by the pharmaceutical industry, so that many potentially lethal drugs are allowed to go to out to the public because of financial interests.
Once you read Licensed to Kill, you will never look at your family doctor, surgeon, or pharmacist the same way again.
About the Author
Andrew G. Robbins has been a clinical nutritional consultant since 1993. He consults with over 200 chiropractors, medical doctors, pharmacists, naturopaths, nurse practitioners, and osteopaths all over