How do I find a publishing company for my self-help book?
It is estimated that 98 percent of all unsolicited book manuscripts submitted to traditional self-help publishers are rejected. Some self-help publishers suggest hiring a literary agent, which can be expensive, and time consuming. At AuthorHouse, you can publish your own self-help book in black and white or full-colour and bypass the rejection letters and literary agents.
AuthorHouse has helped many authors publish self-help books. We provide personal support with every step of the publishing process and can assist you with:
- Editing your manuscript to ensure your story is clear and concise.
- Designing a custom full-colour cover and interior layout
- Publishing a black and white or full-colour book in paperback or dust jacket form
- Distributing your book internationally with a unique ISBN
- Selling your book through bookstores, online outlets and your own Web page
AuthorHouse will publish your book as a trade-quality paperback or hardcover in as few as forty five days. We’ll also help you choose from our comprehensive suite of book promotion tools to make sure potential readers know about your book. Your self-help book will be available for order at various online retailers worldwide, on the Internet via Amazon.co.uk, and through the AuthorHouse online store.
If you have a desire to publish a book, AuthorHouse can help. Sign up to claim your complimentary copy of The Writer’s Guide to Book Publishing. This in-depth guide explains our process and invites you to take your publishing journey with us. You may also call freephone on 0800 047 8203 to speak with one of our Publishing Consultants.