Purchase deadline: 31 January 2020
This spring, Tucson, Arizona, will once again become a literary oasis for book lovers!
Going strong on its 12th year, the Tucson Festival of Books will be held on 14–15 March 2020, at the University of Arizona campus and will host exhibits, presentations, and panel discussions across a wide variety of genres.
This annual event has gathered more than 135,000 attendees in the past, making it an excellent opportunity for you to showcase your book to potential readers.
What you get:
- Display space in the Author Solutions Book Gallery – A softcover copy of your book will be on display, with the cover facing the crowds, at the Author Solutions Book Gallery throughout the duration of the festival.
- Featured spot in the Author Solutions Book Catalogue – Your book cover, description, and purchase information will appear in our full-colour catalogue, which features all the books in our gallery. At the event, we’ll distribute the catalogue to interested attendees.
What You Need to Know
The deadline to order this service is 31 January 2020. There is limited space available, so secure your spot today.
- Your book must be live and available for sale before purchasing this service. No exceptions.
- If your book is in resubmission, we cannot guarantee that the resubmitted version will be available for the event; the older version of your title may be used instead.
- Your catalogue description will be adapted from your book’s description in our bookstore.