Companies spend big money and significant resources to acquire new customers, but they tend to give little thought on how to keep their business.
That’s a big mistake!
Nadji Tehrani and Steve Brubaker, both Customer Care™ experts, explore how to go the extra mile in keeping customers happy. Whether you work at a startup or an established organization, you’ll find proven strategies that will help you:
• define and deliver extraordinary Customer Care™;
• duplicate the practices of companies that provide great customer service;
• avoid practices of companies that have failed to deliver on their promises;
• devote more resources to keeping current customers happy.
• develop incentives, policies, and training to encourage staff to solve problems.
Examples from companies such as Ace Hardware, Amazon, American Express, Apple, Disney, The Ritz-Carlton, Starbucks, Southwest Airlines, Wine Enthusiast, and Zappos make this an essential guide for any professional who wants to forge stronger relationships with customers.
Everyone knows that it’s far less expensive to keep existing customers than it is to win and onboard new ones. That’s just one of the many reasons to learn the lessons in Taking Your Customer Care™ to the Next Level.