My undergraduate training has been in the field of Physical Therapy, but like many of you I have been participating in the ‘school of life’ much longer! As you incorporate the basic techniques included in this book into whatever your current healing practice is, hopefully you too will experience the reward and joy of watching people change and heal themselves as I have.
Following are the basic principles that have emerged for me through the years:
- Our bodies are all one piece, and what affects any part of it affects the whole.
- All layers of the body must be released to allow for full release of the whole body.
- As parts of the body release and physical mobility changes, mental and emotional agility increases
- To maintain these changes, the central nervous system has to realize the new possibilities for movement and incorporate them into natural motor patterns.
- To maintain the physical changes and new natural motor patterns, the energetic body must change to reflect the physical changes.
- As parts of the body release, energy releases and flows more freely throughout the entire body.
- As energy releases, memories emerge for integration into consciousness and subsequent healing of past traumas.
- As physical and energetic changes occur, belief systems shift.
- As individual’s belief systems shift, societal paradigms shift.
This is a wholistic model that I am calling MultiDimensional Healing…Come join me on this exciting journey of discovering your unlimited potential for facilitating healing for yourself, your clients, your community, the world!