Can you imagine your life allergy-free?
Yes, yes, and yes. It is possible.
Now, it's your turn. The AmazingAllergist will show you how.
This book is a part of the AmazingAllergist's Awesome Series that empowers allergic children to live great lives. It is a by-product of the author's extensive knowledge, vast experiences, and desire to make a difference, one allergic child at a time.
This book, through a life story of an allergic child, will empower you and your children.
What to expect:
- Definition of allergy and myth busted
- Early allergy recognition information
- A helping hand
- Facts about how you can get better
- Help to overcome fear of allergy tests
- Guidance on controlling allergies at home
- Fun way for a child to learn
- Instructions on overcoming allergen exposure
- Drug-free treatment options
- Information on the proper use of allergy medications
- Allergy vaccination relief information
- Checklist for a great and healthy life
- Wonderful free resources and links
- Reliable science based information
A portion of the proceeds from this book will help fund the research and education in the field of allergy, asthma, and immunology. Learn more @ www.AmazingAllergist.com