The Combined Book Exhibit displays your book at various exhibits in book fairs across the globe and in front of thousands of book buyers, librarians and agents.
The New Title Showcase is for authors who want to promote their newly launched book. This CBE package provides instant exposure for your first book or a wider audience for your latest title. The New Title Showcase includes a place for your book in the show and in the CBE Exhibit Catalogue, as well as inclusion in a comprehensive online database where interested parties can buy your book. AuthorHouse will also send out a press release to targeted online media sources to give your book maximum publicity.
- Inclusion in New Title Showcase Exhibit
- Press Release - Web Optimized Edition
How It Works
- AuthorHouse will create an original and compelling press release to generate media attention and direct reader’s attention to your upcoming exhibit. The release will be broadcast to media outlets and to thousands of interested parties via the newswire.
- At the show of your choice, your book will be assigned a number, either based on its Dewey Decimal subject category at library shows or based on where it lies alphabetically by publisher at international venues.
- Your book's eentry in the exhibit catalog includes the title, your name as the author (as well as illustrator and/or editor where applicable), year of publication, price, ISBN, a 25-word description (feel free to write your own or our professional copywriters can do it for you), and citations of awards and/or honors received.
- AuthorHouse’s information is also gathered and included in the catalog as part of the publisher directory, where all pertinent contact and distribution information is included.
- This information is also available online in a live searchable database and archived for up to one year.
- Your book will be displayed along with other AuthorHouse titles in a prime position on the exhibit floor.
- Your book will be displayed face-out on the shelf.
- A sticker bearing a unique QR code will be placed on the lower left hand side of the cover of the books that will be displayed. Book fair attendees can then scan the code using the CBE Book Fair Buddy app to learn more about your book. Using the app, they can add your book to their to-be-read list, share that with friends, family, or on their social media pages and even get connected to a variety of reseller sites where they can purchase your book.
- Official report and PDF of the exhibit catalog can also be found online for up to one year after the event.
Choose Your Show
With a diverse range of shows from all over the world, you can select the schedule that best fits your marketing plans for your book.
Click here to view the 2018 Exhibit Schedule.
Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Some restrictions may apply.