Purchase deadline: February 28, 2019
The Los Angeles Times Festival of Books enters its 24th year as one of the largest and most prestigious book festivals in the United States, attracting more than 150,000 booklovers and media members each year.
And now with our help, you have the opportunity to hold a one-hour book signing during the 2019 festival, April 13–14, at the University of Southern California campus in Los Angeles. During your book signing, you will be able to meet, connect, and give books away to interested readers.
Since its debut in 1996, the festival has joined literature lovers with hundreds of booksellers, publishers, and literary organizations. The LA Times Festival of Books 2019 – Book Signing service is your chance to meet face-to-face with potential readers and showcase your book at this major industry event.
With this service, you get:
- Professionally-staffed, one-hour book signing event in the Author Solutions signing booth
- Promotional materials, including bookmarks and fliers, to distribute during your signing
- Poster displayed during your book signing to promote the event
- 75 softcover copies of your book for you to sign and give away to readers*
- 10 copies of your softcover book for sale in the on-site Author Solutions Bookstore
- Display space for your softcover book in the on-site Author Solutions Book Gallery
- Inclusion in the Author Solutions Book Catalog which is distributed for free to interested attendees
To be eligible for this service, your book must be live and currently available for purchase.
More About | LA Times Festival of Books 2019 – Book Signing
To reserve your spot, call 888-519-5121 to speak with your Marketing Consultant today. The deadline to sign up is February 28, 2019, but spots will be filled on a first come, first served basis, so don't wait too long to secure your spot.
- Your book must be live and available for sale before purchasing this service. No exceptions.
- If your book is in resubmission, we cannot guarantee that the resubmitted version will be available for the event; the older version of your title may be used instead.
- The Los Angeles Times Festival of Books will also be conducting author book signings at separate locations, but you will be associated with the Author Solutions booth.
- Author is responsible for all travel expenses, including hotel fees and parking fees.
- This event is held outdoors, so please check the weather forecast in advance and plan accordingly.
* Authors may keep copies of their book that remain after the signing, but these copies may not be sold at the fair.
Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Prices listed do not include any applicable sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax, which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Other restrictions may also apply.