Purchase Deadline: February 28, 2019
Imagine your book on a cross-country gallery tour of two of the largest book festivals and events in the country, attended by publishers, retailers, bestselling authors, librarians, and hundreds of thousands of potential readers.
All that and more is possible with the AuthorHouse Coast-to-Coast Book Gallery service. Showcase your work to thousands of festivalgoers—no flying out necessary!
At every show in the 2019 Coast-to-Coast tour listed below, you'll get:
- Display space in the Author Solutions Book Gallery— At the event, your softcover book will be on display in our gallery, its front cover facing the crowds, for the entire show.
- A featured spot in our gallery catalog— At each show, we’ll distribute catalogs to interested attendees. The full-color, printed catalogs feature all of the books in our gallery and will include your book cover, book description, and ordering information.
These are the events included in the 2019 Coast-to-Coast tour:
- Los Angeles Times Festival of Books: April 13–14, 2019 (Los Angeles, California)
Attracting more than 150,000 booklovers and media each year, the LA Times Festival of Books will be held in the University of Southern California’s University Park Campus.
- Miami Book Fair International: November 22–24, 2019 (Miami, Florida)
Showcase your book at one of the largest literary festivals in America. Each year, Miami Book Fair International, held in Miami Dade College Wolfson Campus, brings together more than 200,000 people to celebrate the written word.
More About | Coast-to-Coast 2019 - Book Gallery
The deadline to order this service is February 28, 2019. There is limited space available, so secure your spot today. Don’t miss out on this one-of-a-kind opportunity to introduce your book to readers across the country. Call 888-519-5121 to speak with a marketing consultant today.
- Your book must be live and available for sale before purchasing this service. No exceptions.
- If your book is in resubmission, we cannot guarantee that the resubmitted version will be available for the events; the older version of your title may be used instead.
- Your catalog description will be adapted from your book’s description in our bookstore.
Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Prices listed do not include any applicable sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax, which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Other restrictions may also apply.