Purchase deadline: January 18, 2019
This spring, Tucson, Arizona, will once again become a literary oasis for booklovers!
Going strong in its 11th year, the Tucson Festival of Books will be held on March 2–3, 2019, at the University of Arizona campus and will host exhibits, presentations, and panel discussions across a wide variety of genres.
This annual event has gathered more than 135,000 attendees in the past, making it an excellent opportunity for you to showcase your book to potential readers.
What you get:
- Display space in the Author Solutions Book Gallery – Your book will be on display, with the cover facing the crowds, at the Author Solutions Book Gallery throughout the duration of the festival.
- Featured spot in the Author Solutions Book Catalog – Your book cover, description, and purchase information will appear in our full-color catalog, which features all the books in our gallery. At the event, we’ll distribute the catalog to interested attendees.
More About | Tucson Festival of Books 2019 – Book Gallery
The deadline to order this service is January 18, 2019. There is limited space available, so secure your spot today. Call 888-519-5121 for more information.
- Your book must be live and available for sale before purchasing this service. No exceptions.
- If your book is in resubmission, we cannot guarantee that the resubmitted version will be available for the event; the older version of your title may be used instead.
- Your catalog description will be adapted from your book’s description in our bookstore.
Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Prices listed do not include any applicable sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax, which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Other restrictions may also apply.