Purchase Deadline: March 9, 2018
The Los Angeles Times Festival of Books enters its 22nd year as one of the largest and most prestigious book festivals in the United States, attracting more than 150,000 booklovers and media members each year. You have the opportunity to hold a one-hour book signing during the 2018 festival, April 21-22, on the University of Southern California campus in Los Angeles. During your book signing, you will sign and give books away to interested readers.
Since its debut in 1996, the festival has joined literature lovers with hundreds of booksellers, publishers, and literary organizations. The LA Times Festival of Books 2018 – Book Signing with Video service is your chance to meet face-to-face with potential readers and showcase your book at a major industry event. Plus, you'll be filmed on-site for your own author interview video, which you can use to promote your book.
What you get:
- Professionally-staffed, one-hour book signing event in the Author Solutions booth
- Promotional materials, including bookmarks and fliers, to distribute during your signing
- Poster displayed during your book signing to promote the event
- 75 softcover copies of your book to sign and give away to readers*
- 10 softcover copies of your book for sale in the on-site Author Solutions Bookstore
- Display space for your softcover book in the on-site Author Solutions Book Gallery
- Inclusion in the Author Solutions Book Catalog which is distributed for free to interested attendees
- Creation of a promotional Author Video for use in your future marketing efforts
More About | LA Times Festival of Books 2018 - Book Signing with Video
To reserve your signing, call 888-519-5121 today to speak with your marketing consultant. The deadline to purchase is March 9, 2018, but spots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis, so don't wait.
- Your book must be live and available for sale before purchasing this service. No exceptions.
- If your book is in resubmission, we cannot guarantee that the resubmitted version will be available for the event; the older version of your title may be used instead.
- The Los Angeles Times Festival of Books will also be conducting author book signings at separate locations, but you will be associated with the Author Solutions booth.
- Author is responsible for all travel expenses, including hotel fees and parking fees.
- This event is held outdoors, so please check the weather forecast in advance and plan accordingly.
* Authors may keep copies of their book that remain after the signing, but these copies may not be sold at the festival.
Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Some restrictions may apply.