Create a strong presence for your book on the Internet and build your own following through one of the web’s more popular marketing platforms—blogs. A blog tour or virtual book tour can help blast promotional information about your book to a wide audience that is not isolated to a single location. That means you and your book can be everywhere—on the Internet—without interfering too much on your schedule or budget limitations.
This service includes:
- Two-week period of posting your book cover, author bio, book description with purchase link on 20 blogs, plus a $25 Amazon gift certificate promotional offer to drive traffic into these blogs.
- Up to one month of touring where you and your book will appear on 15 blog stops. This is also your chance to interact with blog followers through an Author Interview, a Guest Post, or a Book Review.
- Personalized tour page that will include the book cover, book summary, buying information, author photo, and author bio, including website and blog links. The personalized tour page will be online for at least 12 months after your tour ends so that potential readers will still be able to find this information.
- Personalized tour banner that will appear on the personalized tour page and will also be sent to blog hosts. You may also use this for other promotional purposes such as attaching it to your email signature.
- As pre-tour publicity, a search engine optimized press release is sent to distribution sites to announce your upcoming blog tour.
Make your tour longer and get more coverage with these optional add-ons.
- 10 additional blog stops $1,199
- 15 additional blog stops $1, 699
NOTE: Already have a book trailer, audio clip, and/or book widget? Any existing book trailer, audio clip, and/or book widget can also be used on all the tour stops.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
According to a research done by Nielsen Company last April 2012, a leading global information and measurement company that provides market research, insights and data, “blogs are the second most trusted source of brand information and messaging.”
- About one in ten Internet users contribute to a blog, and 1 in 3 Internet users read blogs.
- Consumers are almost as likely to look to blogs for information as they are to magazines and newspapers.
- Consumers are almost as likely to share information they find on a blog as they are from a newspaper or magazine.
- Consumers are more likely to share information found on a blog than from a brand on other social media sites.
- Consumers are most likely to share information they find on blogs through e-mail and Facebook with Twitter being the third most likely.
- E-mail and Facebook are the most likely ways consumers will share blog posts.
To learn more or to order this service, contact your marketing consultant at 1-888-519-5121.
Note: While we do our best to match your book with relevant blogs, Authorhouse cannot guarantee that your book will appear on specific or thematically related blogs. Blog stops are selected based on positive interest from the blog owners and are subject to their discretion.
Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Prices listed do not include any applicable sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax, which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Other restrictions may also apply.