Recent studies show that people spend 95% of their time browsing online and interacting with content websites while the remaining 5% is used for search results. From a marketing standpoint, this means that content sites are a prime platform to promote your book or build your brand on the Internet.
With the Online Book Ads via Google service, your book ad will be featured on content websites and web pages—not on search results pages. These ads work by capturing audience’s attention on websites because they’re relevant to the viewer’s interest, making these tailored, targeted, and timely connections possible.
This service includes:
- Creation of your book ad in various formats: web image ads, web text ads, and mobile web ads
- Your ad can target placement by location, age, language, audience interest, topic, and keywords
- Placement of your book ad for 30 days on sites that are part of the Google Display Network
- Premier Website Setup
- Join Mailing List feature on website (plug-in)
- 15 BookStub™ Cards
As an added bonus, this package includes our Excess Bandwidth Service. Having abundant bandwidth allows for a speedy transfer of data to site visitors and, more importantly, an improved customer experience. Up to 10 GB of excess bandwidth per month is covered by this service.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
Google is one of the largest display networks with an amazing reach of 90% of internet users in over 100 countries, 4.3 billion daily page views, and 1 billion monthly visitors. There are over 2 million partner/participating websites, plus specific Google websites—including Google Finance, Gmail, Blogger, and YouTube—that show AdWords ads. This network also includes mobile sites and apps that show ads.*
Learn more about this service by calling your Marketing Consultant on 1-888-519-5121.
*As of 2018
Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Prices listed do not include any applicable sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax, which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Other restrictions may also apply.