Authors often send in graphic files (these include graphics, tables, text boxes) that require an extensive amount of work. These include:
- Cropping graphics as requested by the author.
- Converting color images to grayscale for use as interior images.
- Converting JPEG (.jpg) files to TIFF (.tif) files.
- Extracting graphics from the manuscript.
- Convert line art to TIFF (.tif) files
Your graphic files will be reviewed and a price quoted based on a price of $49.00 per block of 25 graphic files. The author will have the option of making the changes themselves or pay for AuthorHouse staff to make the changes.
To avoid these fees please adhere to the image submission guidelines.
What You Need to Know
AuthorHouse provides many services to prepare your book for publication. The timing of this service is dependent on our work queue and the complexity of your work. The cost for this service is $49.00 per block of 25. To learn more or to order this service, please call 888.519.5121. We'll guide you through the process.
Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Some restrictions may apply.