Position yourself as an expert on your book’s subject matter and put your voice on the radio. Whatever your reason, getting on the radio can give you a powerful marketing push. The Online Interview service is a strategic marketing tool to enhance your marketing plan. Times are evolving with the rise in popularity of iPods and satellite radio; listeners have more choices and more ways to access content than ever before, and streaming radio is an excellent way to reach new audiences. Plus, you can use your interview recording as a launch pad for your next big promotional push.
The Online Interview includes:
- Recording of a 10- to 15-minute online radio interview completed over the phone
- Your interview aired on one spot of our weekly radio station, AuthorTalk Radio with J. Douglas Barker
- AuthorTalk Radio airs Saturdays at 5:00 p.m. CT
- AuthorTalk Radio 2 airs Saturdays at 3:00 p.m. CT
- Show is syndicated via iTunes and Toginet.com, and the interview is digitally retrievable for use on mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, etc.)
- A digital copy of the radio interview for use in all of your marketing activities with unlimited rights to burn, distribute, play during speaking engagements, or post on your website, blog, e-mail or future promotions
- Pre-show questionnaire and pre-show conversation with host J. Douglas Barker to cover topics
Sample Online Interview
What You Need to Know
If you’ve ever thought about radio interviews, now is the time to get on board and reach a new audience. Please call us at 888.519.5121 for more information or purchase this service online.
Never been interviewed for radio before? No problem; the interview will be fun and easy. J. Douglas Barker will guide you through a “warm up” chat minutes prior to your actual interview recording, and you will have the option to decide what topics and questions you will be comfortable with for the interview.
About the Host:
With a passion for “all things creative,” J. Douglas Barker is an accomplished actor, singer, and audio producer. He has over 35 years of studio excellence and can be heard worldwide through his current efforts as producer and talent for Toginet Radio Network. He also has voice actor credits in the CBS “Movie of the Week,” along with countless commercials and studio work for a variety of regional and national accounts (Disney Companies, Churches Chicken, United Technologies, and many others). J. Douglas is a longtime professional in broadcast consulting, public speaking, sales, and marketing, along with being a husband and father.
Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Prices listed do not include any applicable sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax, which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Other restrictions may also apply.